Unity Gloucester Flush Composite FD30S Solid Flat Entrance Doorset
If you are looking for a company that will go the extra mile, Premier Fire Doors is our choice. They were attentive and nothing was too much trouble, highly recommend them
UK manufactured fire doors designed to perform by providing durability, security, fire resistance and great looks. A range of composite fire doors to meet relevant building and fire safety regulations.
Hardware colour matched weather bar Straight lever-lever handle
- 30 minute solid-core fire doors offer unparalleled durability and security.
- 30 minutes fire resistance (to BS 476 part 22 and BS EN 1634-1:2014+A1:2018) primary test evidence from both sides.
- PAS24 certified
- Resistance to passage of smoke to EN 1634-3:2004 and CE marked external fire doors.
- Kite mark (PAS 23 and 24), the range of versatile, maintenance free door-sets meet the mandatory requirements, as well as providing great thermal efficiency.
- Specifications based on Approved Document L 2010.
- 3rd Party IFCC Certification Scheme
- UKCA Marking: External Yes / Internal not required.
- Tested, Certified, Compliant, Trusted.
- 25 year design life. (Manufacturer 10 year warranty - Leaf and Frame constructions / threshold / locking system / glass units / door furniture (mechanical) (manufacturer 5 year warranty - Door furniture (finish) / hinges.
- Range of Colours to choose from at no extra cost.
- Fire Rated Frame Add-on options - Hardwood
- FireSafe PVC-U Combination Frame Specifications - Outer Frame: PVC-U 70mm fire-rated fully reinforced, intumescent seals fitted, standard white colour.
- Glazing options.
- Accessories to choose from.
- Accessories finishes to choose from.
- Slide arm Cam action closer (Rutland TS11204) option.
- Upgrade to Chrome ironmongery option.
- Toplight option - Toplight Glass Maximum Height 400mm: Obscure glazing and Pyrobelite insulated glass.
- Costs apply to all additional items not included within the door-set price & specifications, which may be required to be ordered extra/over as determined by a recommended site survey.
- Lead times average 10-15 working days excluding delivery time.
- Full specification provided on request.
- Door Leaf Type: Solid Timber Core.
- Outer Frame Type: PVCu Extruded.
- Frame Reinforcement: Steel box section or Hardwood (Cost Option).
- Intumescent Seals: Applied to top and bottom of the door leaf, to the internal rebate and outside of the outer frame, and selected components.
- Threshold: Slimline with fire retardant seal - Low Mobility compliant OR 3mm air gap.
- Timber Cill Options: None, 80x12 / 100x30 / 100x45 / 144x30 / 144x45
- Hinges: 4no Nico Lift off hinges / Steel butt hinges.
- Lock: ERA Surefire 4 point auto-fire locking system with adjustable keeps.
- Cylinder: 3* Key Thumb turn cylinder with 3 keys.
- Handle: Lever-Lever.
- Viewer: 180 degrees fire rated viewer (Non Cost Option).
- Knocker: Urn knocker (Non Cost Option).
- Letter Plate: Fire Rated TS008 Letter plate with integral cowl (Non Cost Option).
- Closer: Rutland TS11204 overhead closer OR Rutland TS11204 slide arm can action closer.
- Security Chain: Hook Type (Non Cost Option).
- Numerals: 75mm aluminium (Non Cost Option).
- Hardware Finish: Anodised Gold / Silver / Polished Gold / Chrome.
- Glazing System: Flush glazed with internal beads only. (exc Walliams/T&G)
- Glass Type: 24mm double glazed unit - Clear or Stippolyte (External 6.8mm laminated / Internal 7.9mm Pyrobelite or 11mm Pyronova. (excl Walliams/T&G)
- Toplight: Available with Pyrobelite or Pyronova glass (Min height 260mm x Max Height 400mm). (Cost Option: contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fire rated TS008 letter plate £47.00
Safety Chain £12.00
Viewer 180° £ 17.00Rutland TS11204 Slide arm closer £ 89.00
Delivery and Lead times
Standard Fire Door Delivery - £74 for the first door with any additional door £20 each.
Double Doors - £94 for the first double set with any additional set £20 each.
Bespoke orders dispatched usually within 2-3 weeks which take longer due to the manufacturing process and make up of the doors. You'll receive notifications by email or text on the latest status of your order.
Fire Door Frames (Single & Double)
£54 and then £10 for each additional frame.
JB Kind Doors doors
Stock doors delivered 5 to 7 working days
Ironmongery (Door Handles, Hinges, Brackets etc)
£17 flat rate fee *next working day if ordered before 1pm (kick-plates and engraved push-plates up-to 5 working days)
Prior to dispatch our dedicated driver and assistant will quality check your order to ensure the items match your requirements and our quality standard.
Quick Quote Builder
We have a helpful quote builder, our sales team can then find you the best options based on your demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are strict guidelines whereby only 3mm per side of a door and 5mm from the base can be trimmed.
FD30 offers 30 minute fire protection and is suitable for all domestic situations. FD30’s is available in 44mm thickness. FD60’s offer 60 minute fire protection, these are available in 54mm thickness and are suitable for higher risk premises and some high risk rooms such as boiler rooms or plant rooms etc.
All glazing provided by us is fire rated and available in the following finishes:
- Georgian Wired Polished Plate (GWPP) – You can see the wire but it is in clear glass.
- Clear CGI Pyroguard (Clear) – Completely clear.
- Obscure/Frosted (Sandblasted finish to one side) – Clear glass made obscure by sandblasting one face.
You are only able to paint or varnish plywood fire doors with any good quality product.
Certification regarding the conformance with BS476 pt 22 is available on request. Many doors will come with their own unique reference sticker affixed to the top. Please do not remove these.
Due to some doors being bespoke an original door image is not possible at present, and a design drawing is provided as a guide. We're in the process of updating all our images to resolve this issue, so should you need further guidance we shall do our best to provide a better image were possible