Pre-hung Door sets for easy onsite door installation
All of our internal doors, including fire doors, can be supplied as factory pre-assembled door sets.
So, take the hassle out of purchasing all of the individual component parts that are required to fit a door with pre-hung door sets that are ready to fit.
Internal door sets are the perfect solution for new housing and apartment developments, self-build projects and house renovations (when doors are not being replaced into existing frames).
Benefits of a Door set
Save time – each door set is pre-hung and ready to install.
Labour cost saving – quicker fitting times helps reduce onsite costs.
Single sourcing – ease of purchasing all door related components in one place.
Fully certificated – peace of mind that each Fire and Security rated door set is fully compliant.
Factory controlled – each door set is assembled in a factory environment to ensure consistency and quality.
What’s in a Door set?
1. Hinges fitted
2. Door leaf
3. Latch/lock fitted (Optional. Contact us for a free quote)
4. Frame/lining, complete with
5. Floor covering clearance
6. Removable transport bracket
Architrave is also supplied (not shown): available in a variety of styles.
Note: Doorset pairs are supplied unassembled.
Your Door set enquiries
Each door set enquiry is unique and specification accuracy is essential. Please get in touch with our sales team at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Here’s a checklist of the key information that will be required to help us process your enquiry:
● Quantity required
● Structural opening heights and widths
● Wall depth
● Handing (left or right) as viewed from the pull side
● Floor clearance (distance from bottom of frame to bottom of door)
● Type of door – Standard (35/40mm), FD30/FD60 fire rated (44/54mm) or Security rated
● Door design style
● Frame material and finish – mdf or softwood in primed, lacquered or stained
● Frame type – rebated or lining
● Architrave profile and dimensions