Customer Service Second to None
Fire Door Sets - Internal and External
All of our internal and external fire doors, can be supplied as factory pre-assembled door sets.
So, take the hassle out of purchasing all of the individual component parts that are required to fit a door, with pre-hung door sets that are ready to fit.
Internal door sets are the perfect solution for new housing and apartment developments, self-build projects and house renovations (when doors are not being replaced into existing frames).
Benefits of a Fire Door set
- Save time – each door set is pre-hung and ready to install.
- Labour cost saving – quicker fitting times helps reduce onsite costs.
- Single sourcing – ease of purchasing all door related components in one place.
- Fully certificated – peace of mind that each Fire and Security rated door set is fully compliant.
- Factory controlled – each door set is assembled in a factory environment to ensure consistency and quality.
What’s in a Fire Door set?
1. Hinges fitted
2. Door leaf
3. Latch/lock and handles fitted.
4. Frame/lining with combined heat and cold smoke seals
5. Floor covering clearance
6. External hardwood cill if required.
Architrave is also supplied (not shown): available in a variety of styles.
Note: Door-set doubles are supplied unassembled.
Your Fire Door-Set enquiries
Each door set enquiry is unique and specification accuracy is essential. Please get in touch with our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Here’s a checklist of the key information that will be required to help us process your enquiry:
● Quantity required
● Structural opening height and width
● Wall thickness
● Handling (left or right) as viewed from the pull side
● Floor clearance (distance from bottom of frame to bottom of door)
● Type of door – FD30/FD60 fire rated (44/54mm) or Security rated
● Door design style
● Frame material and finish – Hardwood (FD60 door set), Softwood (FD30 door set), either primed or unfinished. Veneer frames to match doors can be quoted for.
● Frame type – rebated or lining
● Architrave profile and dimensions