External Extreme Pre-Hung Door sets
Our External Extreme Door sets are designed to withstand the toughest weather conditions with the strength and durability of our MEDITE®TRICOYA®EXTREME faced door range combined with an ACCOYA solid wood high performance door frame.
Extreme Door sets are supplied factory finished in a white exterior paint as standard. Our Colour Options service can pre-paint individual door leaves (not door frames) any RAL colour. Alternatively, the door sets are easy to over-paint in a colour of your choice, once in situ.
Each Door set frame is made to measure, pre-hung with your Extreme door, complete with all hardware and accessories. Ready for easy installation and backed by a 10 year manufacturing defect guarantee.
Benefits of a External Door set
Save time – each door set is pre-hung in a frame, complete with ironmongery and ready to install.
Labour cost saving – quicker fitting times as no assembly is required, helping to reduce onsite costs.
Single sourcing – ease of purchasing all door related components in one place with no need to shop around for any accessories.
Factory controlled – each door set is assembled in a factory environment to ensure consistency and quality, giving extra peace of mind.
External Door Set Features
1. Solid Accoya wood door frame (supplied factory finished in white)
2. MEDITE® TRICOYA® EXTREME faced door(supplied factory finished in white, ask about our ColourOptions service)
3. Chrome door handle (supplied as standard)
4. 3-Point locking mechanism
5. Chrome security cylinder
6. Stainless steel standard grade-13 hinges
7. Silver stormguard weather bar
8. Silver stormguard threshold
Optional Door set Accessories
- Chrome letterplate
- Chrome door viewer
- Chrome numerals
- Chrome door chain
Your Door set enquiries
Each door set enquiry is unique and specification accuracy is essential. Please get in touch with our sales team at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Here’s a checklist of the key information that will be required to help us process your enquiry:
● Quantity required
● Structural opening heights and widths
● Wall depth
● Handing (left or right) as viewed from the pull side
● Floor clearance (distance from bottom of frame to bottom of door)
● Type of door – Standard (35/40mm), FD30/FD60 fire rated (44/54mm) or Security rated
● Door design style
● Frame material and finish – mdf or softwood in primed, lacquered or stained
● Frame type – rebated or lining
● Architrave profile and dimensions