Fire Door Sets UK
Premier Fire Doors supplies a wide range of external fire door sets UK and internal fire door sets for your convenience. These door sets come ready to fit, with the fire resistant door already hung in a fire door frame, with fixings and an ironmongery kit. Whether you are looking for an FD30 or an FD60 fire door set, we have both options in our internal and our external ranges. Single and double door set options are available.
With our base in Derby being right at the centre of the UK we are an experienced supplier of fire door sets UK that can dispatch quickly and easily all over the country from Cornwall to Caithness. Pre-hung fire door sets save you time and effort in homes, offices and schools.
Benefits of Buying a Pre-Hung Fire Door Set
Fire Door Set Enquiries
Each door set enquiry is unique and specification accuracy is essential. Please get in touch with our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Here’s a checklist of the key information that will be required to help us process your enquiry:
● Quantity required.
● Structural opening heights and widths.
● Wall depth.
● Handing (left or right) as viewed from the pull side.
● Floor clearance (distance from bottom of frame to bottom of door).
● Type of door – Standard (35/40mm), FD30/FD60 fire rated (44/54mm) or Security rated.
● Door design style.
● Frame material and finish – mdf or softwood in primed, lacquered or stained.
● Frame type – rebated or lining.
● Architrave profile and dimensions.
We have put together a fire door technical guidance page and also video assistance on our dedicated blog page.