JB Kind Internal Ripple White Primed Flush FD30 Fire Door
If you are looking for a company that will go the extra mile, Premier Fire Doors is our choice. They were attentive and nothing was too much trouble, highly recommend them
NOTE: Due to a temporary national shortage of Georgian Wired Glass (GWPP) we're unable to accept orders required GWPP Glass. Offer Applies to alternative glazing options, Clear & Frosted Glass
- Contemporary style textured internal door
- White primed and perfect for painting a contemporary colour
- Textured ripple effect
- Standard core construction
- FSCÂ® chain of custody certified
- Important Note: These doors are especially vulnerable to constant high humidity and care must be taken not to fit in new properties before plasterwork etc. has been allowed to dry out sufficiently.
- Certified as a single 30 minute fire door.
- Handles and additional ironmongery are not included.
Delivery and Lead times
Standard Fire Door Delivery - £74 for the first door with any additional door £20 each.
Double Doors - £94 for the first double set with any additional set £20 each.
Bespoke orders dispatched usually within 2-3 weeks which take longer due to the manufacturing process and make up of the doors. You'll receive notifications by email or text on the latest status of your order.
Fire Door Frames (Single & Double)
£54 and then £10 for each additional frame.
JB Kind Doors doors
Stock doors delivered 5 to 7 working days
Ironmongery (Door Handles, Hinges, Brackets etc)
£17 flat rate fee *next working day if ordered before 1pm (kick-plates and engraved push-plates up-to 5 working days)
Prior to dispatch our dedicated driver and assistant will quality check your order to ensure the items match your requirements and our quality standard.
Quick Quote Builder
We have a helpful quote builder, our sales team can then find you the best options based on your demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are strict guidelines whereby only 3mm per side of a door and 5mm from the base can be trimmed.
FD30 offers 30 minute fire protection and is suitable for all domestic situations. FD30’s is available in 44mm thickness. FD60’s offer 60 minute fire protection, these are available in 54mm thickness and are suitable for higher risk premises and some high risk rooms such as boiler rooms or plant rooms etc.
All glazing provided by us is fire rated and available in the following finishes:
- Georgian Wired Polished Plate (GWPP) – You can see the wire but it is in clear glass.
- Clear CGI Pyroguard (Clear) – Completely clear.
- Obscure/Frosted (Sandblasted finish to one side) – Clear glass made obscure by sandblasting one face.
You are only able to paint or varnish plywood fire doors with any good quality product.
Certification regarding the conformance with BS476 pt 22 is available on request. Many doors will come with their own unique reference sticker affixed to the top. Please do not remove these.
Due to some doors being bespoke an original door image is not possible at present, and a design drawing is provided as a guide. We're in the process of updating all our images to resolve this issue, so should you need further guidance we shall do our best to provide a better image were possible